Tranquility Walk – 10/3/21
Join Michael “Pondhawk” Gulbrandsen as we connect to nature in the Forests of the Inner Circle Farm. This connection that we have to nature, plants, and the land is important to our health and all that we are.
When: Sunday, October 3, 2021 at 1pm
Where: Inner Circle Farm – 40 White Hawk Trail, Patterson, New York
Park in front of the barn. Michael will lead us from here to the opening of the trail, where he explains the Tranquility Walk guidelines.
Suggested Cash Donation: $40 per person. Space is limited, so please call or email to secure your spot.
About the Tranquility Walk
This is a wellness walk. You are shown different techniques called Insights for receiving healing from nature and learn how to connect its magic.
We use the drum beat to cleanse the energies around you as you enter the trail.
- Silence, except during sharing circles
- Partaking in the insights as a way to work with the forest as a partner.
- Let the mind slow down and relax, focus on your senses
- This is not a hike or a workout, it is more like playtime. If you feel like you are hiking, pause for a moment and take a deep breath.
- Freedom from your phone, turn off cell phones or leave them in the car.
- Wear comfortable shoes and bring plenty of water.
After about 2 hours we exit the trail by thanking Mother Nature for the gifts we have received on the walk. Afterwards we will walk the gardens of the property, connect to the crystals and rock formations to help you ease your way back to normal life, because you may be in a slightly dreamlike state for an hour or so.
DOWNLOAD THE TRANQUILITY WALK FLYER:
Email WalkingTheTrail16@gmail.com or call 845-489-7250 to reserve your spot.
We look forward to seeing you.